Notice

This blog is no longer active. My life has taken turns that have left me with no extra time or energy to devote to this blog's maintenance and the uploading of additional content. I do continue to receive and respond to comments on posts on the blog, through email, and on Facebook. I still love to listen to old Christian hardcore albums, as well as reminisce about and discuss these bands. I hope this blog continues to serve as a valuable resource on the subject, which keeps me bound to continuously replying to incoming emails with requests for downloads whose links on the blog are no longer functioning. This is no problem and I am happy to continue offering such a favor. If a link doesn't work then contact me.

All the music posted on this blog belongs to the artists. It's all on this blog for the solely to spark memories, discover Christian hardcore bands you never knew existed, and to be a reminder to go and search for and purchase these records! Please, if you enjoy any of the records featured here then try to get your hands on a physical copy. If you are associated with any band on this blog and would like me to either remove the links to downloads of your music or not be featured on this blog at all then please just email me.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Download issues...

I have been having a lot of trouble with the files in my Mediafire stuff not being available for download, but are still there. In addition, having issues with messed up .rar and .zip. As usual though, feel free to email me or get at me on Facebook (link on the right side of the page) and I'll send you whatever files you're having trouble with. I haven't had much time lately to attend to the blog, or add more stuff, but I will get around to fixing this stuff and sending requested files to people.

6 comments:

  1. mediafire is synonymous with corrupted compressed files.. if you continue to use mediafire make sure in future rar files you do this.. in the "General" tab tick the box "Put Recovery Record" then the tabs at the top pick "Advanced" then you'll see Recovery Record.. set it to 10. this will help but won't fix the problem. you need to chose a new host for your uploads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. been trying to download some (quite a lot) and noticed the same issue. Man, so many thanks for Anah Aevia! words cant express..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh. Well, I appreciate the info. Unfortunately, I am not very hip to this online media sharing stuff. For now though, like I said, anyone who is having trouble, just email me and I'll send you what you're looking for. I guess when I started this blog, I really didn't think anyone would check it out, but now that that isn't the case, I should check into a better media sharing site. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually mediafire is best sharing site around, period. I can say that from own experience, so you really don`t need to search other providers. It was me before as anonymous, would be so nice if you could make the second Anah Aevia record available again. I will shoot you a mail for others, much appreciated. I just want to say that this friday a took a little more time to check out the cxhc blog and was blown away. This site is diamond, a jewel amongst hardcore blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HELLO, Josh.

    I play in 2 bands, Metal / Hardcore in Brazil
    I would disclose my band on your site and would like
    to send you for you to hear and review
    can pass me your email and we speak better?

    Thanks.
    God bless!

    Lucas Brum

    www.myspace.com / frontalonline
    www.myspace.com / frenteimperial

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lucas, email me at joshxNATIONS@gmail.com so we can speak further.

    ReplyDelete