Notice

This blog is no longer active. My life has taken turns that have left me with no extra time or energy to devote to this blog's maintenance and the uploading of additional content. I do continue to receive and respond to comments on posts on the blog, through email, and on Facebook. I still love to listen to old Christian hardcore albums, as well as reminisce about and discuss these bands. I hope this blog continues to serve as a valuable resource on the subject, which keeps me bound to continuously replying to incoming emails with requests for downloads whose links on the blog are no longer functioning. This is no problem and I am happy to continue offering such a favor. If a link doesn't work then contact me.

All the music posted on this blog belongs to the artists. It's all on this blog for the solely to spark memories, discover Christian hardcore bands you never knew existed, and to be a reminder to go and search for and purchase these records! Please, if you enjoy any of the records featured here then try to get your hands on a physical copy. If you are associated with any band on this blog and would like me to either remove the links to downloads of your music or not be featured on this blog at all then please just email me.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Exist

Thankfully, I was emailed about a post over at the One Path for Me Through Destiny blog, a great old hardcore blog, that contained the one full length recording of 90's California metalcore band, Exist.  Check out the post here!

Decrepit Lessons Crossing Imperfection -  (Cataclysm Records - 1998)




5 comments:

  1. i only knew of this band because i knew the guy who ran Cataclysm Records, they didn't get much exposure that's for sure. did they play many shows in SoCal? I didn't remember even seeing them on flyers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was contacted about this old project recently, I am wondering if is was about this site??? I am labeled fatha guitarra on this disc, and it was short lived for me, but we had a busy year in say 98ish.... We played w/ cave in, eighteen visions, training for utopia, ten yard fight, and we played regularly with a girl fronted band called convergence and also throwdown! It was a busy year, then after the full length I departed. It was fun..... I miss my friend Joey, the singer, passed away shorty after that...good times. Thanks to whomever is doing the site, good memories.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, did it happen to be Michael who sang in Centerpoint? I hit him up on Facebook a couple of weeks ago about possible giving me some info about Exist, and he said he'd ask a dude Ryan about it. I run the blog. At least, as much as I have time for anymore. Thanks for some info on the band! Never heard of Convergence. Got anything of their's? I had no idea about the singer for Exist, Joey. Feel free to contact me via Facebook or email.

      Josh

      Delete
    2. It was Michael.... He was kind enough to come sing for us in centerpoint after Greg (the original vocalist) and I parted ways! Joey was down front at all the C.P. shows so after we faded out for all our Emo side projects he nabbed me for exist... Good times for S.F.H.C. New school screamo and math core was growing fast! Convergence did like one demo maybe, I never grabbed one. I remembered a few others though like countervail and adamantium that were around... I will find u on F.B. Ryan-

      Delete
  3. A review of this CD ran in HM Magazine the month before my band Coexist had our demo reviewed. We were bummed that another band had a name so close to ours.

    ReplyDelete