Notice

This blog is no longer active. My life has taken turns that have left me with no extra time or energy to devote to this blog's maintenance and the uploading of additional content. I do continue to receive and respond to comments on posts on the blog, through email, and on Facebook. I still love to listen to old Christian hardcore albums, as well as reminisce about and discuss these bands. I hope this blog continues to serve as a valuable resource on the subject, which keeps me bound to continuously replying to incoming emails with requests for downloads whose links on the blog are no longer functioning. This is no problem and I am happy to continue offering such a favor. If a link doesn't work then contact me.

All the music posted on this blog belongs to the artists. It's all on this blog for the solely to spark memories, discover Christian hardcore bands you never knew existed, and to be a reminder to go and search for and purchase these records! Please, if you enjoy any of the records featured here then try to get your hands on a physical copy. If you are associated with any band on this blog and would like me to either remove the links to downloads of your music or not be featured on this blog at all then please just email me.

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Some merch for sale

UPDATE: All of this merch has been sold! Thanks to anyone who contacted me about helping me get this stuff out of my wife's closet space!
I have a big plastic tote packed full of hardcore and punk merch I'm selling: about 100 pieces total, including hoodies, shorts, and long and short sleeve T's, but mostly short sleeve T's; ranging from from small to XL, but mostly smalls and mediums. $150 for it all. Email me if interested at joshuaxmichaels@gmail.com.

6 comments:

  1. I only discovered this blog recently. Been all through it a few times now. Found some good stuff I missed(im eternally grateful to you for chalice) back in the day. But im curious, how does one run a blog this long that centers on the christian end of the hardcore spectrum and not include the blamed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a much longer answer to this, one that mostly deals with my personal opinion on their music, but the short answer is simply this: I've tried to keep this blog dedicated to the bands that were and still are difficult to hear of, as well as recordings by these bands or more well-known Christian hardcore bands that are difficult to know of or find. The bands featured on this blog that are more well-known, and it's obvious who those are, are on here simply because they either had rare and unavailable recordings that need shared with the world or because I just have their records anyway; this brings me back to what I stated before that The Blamed is not on here because of my personal opinion on their music -- I never cared to obtain their recordings for myself. In fact, they're one of the few bands who I am not fond of AND still don't have their recordings. Usually, I would always, and still sometimes do, obtain bands' recordings even if I don't like them. Hope this helps!

      Delete
    2. I guess that makes sense. I didn't look at it from the rareness or lack of exposure side of it. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Not sure if you take requests and im not sure they fit with the theme here but any chance of an upheaval post? Both albums are oop and no active dl links ive seen either. Thanks for any possible help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those dudes weren't a Christian band, were they? I do have both of their albums, though, if you'd like to contact me so I can get them to you.

      Delete