Notice

This blog is no longer active. My life has taken turns that have left me with no extra time or energy to devote to this blog's maintenance and the uploading of additional content. I do continue to receive and respond to comments on posts on the blog, through email, and on Facebook. I still love to listen to old Christian hardcore albums, as well as reminisce about and discuss these bands. I hope this blog continues to serve as a valuable resource on the subject, which keeps me bound to continuously replying to incoming emails with requests for downloads whose links on the blog are no longer functioning. This is no problem and I am happy to continue offering such a favor. If a link doesn't work then contact me.

All the music posted on this blog belongs to the artists. It's all on this blog for the solely to spark memories, discover Christian hardcore bands you never knew existed, and to be a reminder to go and search for and purchase these records! Please, if you enjoy any of the records featured here then try to get your hands on a physical copy. If you are associated with any band on this blog and would like me to either remove the links to downloads of your music or not be featured on this blog at all then please just email me.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Blindside [SWEDEN]

Not to be confused with the PA's Blindside who members of went on to form Terra Firma. If anyone has a copy/rip of Blindside's Empty Box EP, please contact me!

Self Titled (1999 - Day-Glo Records)


Thanks to Tyler Ross for the rip!

A Thought Crushed My Mind (2000 - Solid State Records)

6 comments:

  1. Yo,

    This is my first comment to this blog and by judging the content here, this is not going to be the last...meaning: I DIG! :)

    I have The "Empty box"-EP and would love to rip it for you.
    I also have some other stuff you might wanna feature in this blog. I can let you know soon, what I have to offer.

    I am currently flooding my friend´s internet account by downloading stuff from your blog :)
    So even for that, it would be cool to be constructive towards your effort here.

    Lets keep in touch!

    -Kimmo (The Killing years-fan from Myspace :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man, thanks for the kind words. Get at me at joshxNATIONS@gmail.com. I saw your comment on the Killing Years myspace, I'm glad you're into it. I think you, as well as everyone else, will be even more into the new we will have online in a month. Talk to you soon dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i think i just noticed you put the country by Blindside. is there supposed to be another band with the name? i hate it when bands take the same name. i see it all over last.fm. it is sad that no one can be creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah man, there was Blindside from PA. They were actually really good too, more 90's hardcore style than what Blindside from Sweden was playing at the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first blindside cd blows. the 2nd one was awesome refused style hardcore (sweden coincidence, i think not). their majoy label stuff after this i actually really enjoyed as well. their last cd though , not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out the New Blindside CD "With Shivering Hearts We Wait" Its something new from the Swedish natives

    ReplyDelete